Cracking the Disney Code: How to Save Time, Money and Stress!
Are you ready to step into a world of enchantment and wonder? It’s time to crack the Disney World code and unlock the secrets to an unforgettable journey filled with saving time and money! If you think Disney is for children, then you are far from cracking the code.
Now’s the Perfect Time
Disney’s numbers are down and they’re offering promotions to bring them up! Don’t fret that the numbers are down, there are three good reasons.
1. Post-COVID, Disney World emerged as the perfect destination – with plenty of outdoor fun and impeccable cleanliness. Many got in their long-awaited Disney fix in!
2. From October 2021 to March 2023, Magic Kingdom celebrated its 50th Anniversary, attracting passionate Disney enthusiasts like never before. Now that the anniversary is over, so are the crowds.
3. As travel restrictions ease, international destinations are seeing an influx of tourists, which means fewer crowds and more magical moments for you!
Step 1: Unleash the Magic of Your Dreams:
Discover what matters most to your party so you can plan an unforgettable journey!
- Are there thrill-seekers eager for roller coasters, or do kiddie rides bring smiles to your faces? Identifying your preferences will guide you to the perfect parks.
- If you have a Jedi or Star Wars fanatic, then Hollywood Studios, where the force is strong and epic, is the place to embrace your enthusiast!
- Do you have teenagers or adults that would delight in fine dining and culinary explorations at Disney’s world-class restaurants? Then reserve your dining experiences 60-days in advance for the best choices.
- If your seeking relaxation and sun-soaked bliss, choose a resort boasting feature pools and poolside food and beverage service.
Step 2: Unlock Savings on Park Tickets:
Discover the hidden gem of savings! Opt for more park ticket days to enjoy a lower cost per day. The longer you stay, the more magic you experience without breaking the bank.
There is a significant drop in cost when you add additional park days – see below. When you change a 3-day ticket to 7-day ticket, the additional cost of a park ticket/day for the 6th and 7th day is approximately $15.00 each. Also, if you change the 7-day park ticket to a Park Hopper, the grand total only goes up by $90.53 to add the luxury of visiting multiple parks per day.
1 Adult Park Ticket Cost – August 21 to 30, 2023
- 3-days of one park/day ticket with tax $362.13
- Adding 1 more day for $124.684, brings new total for 4-days $486.81
- Adding 1 more day for $48.76, brings new total for 5-days at $535.57
- Adding 1 more day for $14.62, brings new total for 6-days at $550.19
- Adding 1 more day for $15.45, brings new total for 7-days to $565.64
Remember though, your Disney journey doesn’t require park tickets. Explore the free wonders, from scenic walking and jogging paths; beautiful waterways; feature pools; transportation at your disposal with the Skyliner, boats, ferries, Monorail, and buses; and the entertainment at Disney Springs, where enchantment is yours to discover!
Step 3: Enchanting Accommodations at a Reduced Cost:
- Book your stay during non-peak and non-holiday times to take advantage of lower rates.
- Avoid weekends to enjoy more budget-friendly rates. Consider incorporating only one weekend if your trip spans eight days.
- If you need multiple rooms, elevate your stay by booking a suite or villa.
Step 4: Savor Magical Savings on Food and Drinks:
- Stay hydrated for free! Request a cup of ice water at any food service establishment.
- Relish unlimited sips of coffee, soft drinks, lemonade, and tea, throughout your stay with a refillable insulated souvenir mug, available for purchase at the resort gift shop.
- Share the joy of quick service meals and save on your feast. Split a delicious combo like chicken tenders and fries and order more delights if you crave extra magic!
- Unlock savings with kid’s meals at quick service establishments, perfect for the little ones and those with smaller appetites.
- Save on breakfast! Pack your favorite box of cereal, and then purchase milk, or shop for grocery items at the resort gift shop.
- If you’re staying at Deluxe Resort, consider enhancing your stay to Club Level services and visit the lounge for delicious food and beverages, at no cost, from morning until night.
Step 5: Master the Art of Shorter Wait Times:
- Before your trip, become familiar with the wait times for rides in the MyDisneyExperience app – this way you won’t have unrealistic expectations.
- Arrive 45 minutes before “rope drop” to whisk away to popular attractions that typically have longer lines.
- Take a different approach to “rope drop” by navigating to the rides that typically don’t have long wait times. You’ll experience more rides in a shorter period.
- After spending the morning in a park, relax and rejuvenate by the resort pool during the day and return to the parks in the evening for shorter wait times on your favorite rides.
- Enjoy shorter ride lines during fireworks shows at Magic Kingdom and Epcot.
- Can’t seem to find a low wait time for a particular ride? Get in line for the ride just before park closing – they won’t make you exit the line until you ride.
- Experience the joy of shorter wait times on rainy days! Epcot, with its many indoor attractions, becomes a haven of productivity!
- When staying at Disney Deluxe Resort, savor extended evening hours with low wait times for rides at select theme parks.
- Enjoy 30-minute early entry into theme parks every day, regardless of which Disney Resort you’ve select as “home.”
- Have a wee little one or a non-enthusiastic rider? With Rider Switch, one adult can wait with a non-rider(s), while the rest of the party enjoys the attraction. When the other adult returns, they can supervise the non-riding guests and go on the ride. There is no need to return to the end of the line. Check with a Cast member to see if Rider Switch is offered at the attraction in question.
- If your thrill is riding Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, Millennium Falcon, Test Track, or Expedition Everest, these rides offer Single Rider Lines. This line is designated for solo riders and will help you get on the ride faster.
- Consider using the free Genie service for planning or buying Genie+ and a Lightening Lane.
- Learn the transportation system before you go – you will get to the parks in less time.
- If waiting is not your thing, and you are dreaming of zero wait time, there is another magical enhancement from Disney – contact me for me info.
Step 6: Bonus Savings for the Savvy Traveler:
- Unleash the power of discounted Disney gift cards from BJ’s, Sam’s Club, or Target, and pay for your hotel stay and food with them.
- Earn rewards and points towards your Disney World adventures with a Disney credit card.
- Stay dry without breaking the bank! Pack rain ponchos for all and to avoid purchasing at Disney.
Embrace the Magic
Disney World is a destination like no other, offering a blend of nostalgia, wonder, delicious food, tasty drinks, and fun for adults and children. If you’re eager to embark on a Disney adventure, I’m here to guide you. As a Disney travel specialist, I can create a tailor-made package that aligns with your preferences. I can help you make your Disney dreams come true. If you would like assistance, email me at Organize@DianeAlbright.comor call (610) 782-0636. Yes, the help is absolutely free!